Car Accident Attorney in Weed
|If you need car accident attorney service in Weed, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your car and test for bruises.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the speedier they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the accident or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Weed, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.