Car Accident Attorney in Washington
|If you need car accident attorney service in Washington, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your car and watch for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the speedier they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the accident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Washington, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.