Car Accident Attorney in Penn Valley
|If you need car accident attorney service in Penn Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, halt your car and watch for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if legal, move the autos to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the sooner they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the incident or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Penn Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.