Car Accident Attorney in Grass Valley
|If you need car accident attorney service in Grass Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your car and check for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the sooner they can initiate working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the accident or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Grass Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.