Car Accident Attorney in Dunnigan
|If you need car accident attorney service in Dunnigan, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your automobile and check for bruises.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is priceless a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the sooner they know about the collision the faster they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the crash or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Dunnigan, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.