Car Accident Attorney in Drytown
|If you need car accident attorney service in Drytown, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your vehicle and watch for lacerations.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they know about the wreck the quicker they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the crash or scenarios of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Drytown, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.