Car Accident Attorney in Crestline
|If you need car accident attorney service in Crestline, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your car and test for injuries.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if valid, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketching is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the wreck the quicker they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the collision or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Crestline, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.