Car Accident Attorney in Bangor
|If you need car accident attorney service in Bangor, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process easier and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your automobile and test for bruises.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you give in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the wreck the faster they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the collision or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Bangor, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.