Car Accident Attorney Burney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Burney, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process easier and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your automobile and test for wounds.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if legal, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketching is deserving a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the crash the faster they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibility for the crash or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Burney, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.