Car Accident Attorney Brooks
|If you need car accident attorney service in Brooks, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your car and watch for wounds.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the quicker they can begin working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to consider like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the collision or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Brooks, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.