Car Accident Attorney Artois
|If you need car accident attorney service in Artois, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process faster and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your vehicle and test for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the faster they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the crash or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Artois, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.