Brownsville Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Brownsville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your automobile and test for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the speedier they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the accident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Brownsville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.