Biggs Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Biggs, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your car and test for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you give in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the speedier they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the crash or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Biggs, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.