Beale Afb Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Beale Afb, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your automobile and watch for bruises.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the faster they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the accident or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Beale Afb, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.