Yorba Linda Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Yorba Linda, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and watch for bruises.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the quicker they can start working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to deliberate like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the incident or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Yorba Linda, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.