Visalia Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Visalia, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your car and check for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the wreck the faster they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the crash or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Visalia, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.