Twin Peaks Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Twin Peaks, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your car and check for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if valid, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the crash the quicker they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the collision or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Twin Peaks, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.