Tehachapi Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Tehachapi, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and check for lacerations.
The life and wellness of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the sooner they can begin working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the accident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Tehachapi, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.