Spreckels Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Spreckels, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your car and watch for injuries.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the autos to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the faster they can start working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the collision or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Spreckels, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.