Shaver Lake Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Shaver Lake, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, halt your vehicle and watch for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where possible and if valid, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they know about the collision the sooner they can begin working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the accident or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Shaver Lake, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.