Seaside Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Seaside, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your vehicle and watch for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the mishap, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the collision the speedier they can start working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the incident or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Seaside, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.