San Juan Capistrano Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in San Juan Capistrano, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your car and check for wounds.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the crash the sooner they can start working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the accident or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in San Juan Capistrano, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.