San Francisco Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in San Francisco, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process smoother and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and watch for injuries.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the cars to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the speedier they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the crash or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in San Francisco, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.