Salinas Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Salinas, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your vehicle and test for injuries.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the sooner they can begin working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the incident or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Salinas, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.