Posey Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Posey, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process easier and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your vehicle and watch for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the crash, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the autos to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the wreck the sooner they can initiate working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the collision or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Posey, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.