Patton Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Patton, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your automobile and watch for injuries.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is deserving a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the sooner they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the incident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Patton, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.