Palo Alto Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Palo Alto, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and trained drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process smoother and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your automobile and test for injuries.
The life and wellness of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketch is precious a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the faster they can start working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the collision or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Palo Alto, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.