Orange Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Orange, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your car and check for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people entangled in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if legal, move the autos to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the crash the faster they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the accident or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Orange, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.