Norco Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Norco, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your car and test for wounds.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the wreck the faster they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the collision or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Norco, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.