Millbrae Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Millbrae, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your vehicle and watch for lacerations.
The life and healthful of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the mishap, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the sooner they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the incident or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Millbrae, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.