Maricopa Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Maricopa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your car and check for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the autos to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is deserving a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the sooner they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the collision or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Maricopa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.