Helendale Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Helendale, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and watch for wounds.
The life and healthful of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the quicker they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the crash or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Helendale, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.