Half Moon Bay Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Half Moon Bay, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your automobile and check for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they know about the wreck the speedier they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibility for the accident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Half Moon Bay, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.