Glendale Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Glendale, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your vehicle and check for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the cars to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they know about the wreck the faster they can initiate working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the accident or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Glendale, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.