Fountain Valley Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Fountain Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and skilled drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your automobile and test for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the faster they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the crash or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Fountain Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.