Fontana Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Fontana, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your car and watch for wounds.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the quicker they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the incident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Fontana, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.