Fellows Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Fellows, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and proficient drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your automobile and test for injuries.
The life and wellness of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you give in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the sooner they can begin working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibility for the crash or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Fellows, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.