Concord Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Concord, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your vehicle and test for wounds.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the speedier they can start working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the accident or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Concord, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.