Cambria Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Cambria, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process simpler and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your car and check for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the crash the faster they can commence working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the accident or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Cambria, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.