Bryn Mawr Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Bryn Mawr, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your vehicle and test for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people entangled in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the collision the faster they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the collision or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Bryn Mawr, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.