Big Sur Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Big Sur, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your car and check for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where possible and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the quicker they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the collision or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Big Sur, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.