Big Bear City Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Big Bear City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your automobile and watch for injuries.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the sooner they know about the collision the sooner they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the crash or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Big Bear City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.