Auto Accident Lawyer Tollhouse
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Tollhouse, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your automobile and check for injuries.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if legal, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the sooner they know about the collision the faster they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the crash or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Tollhouse, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.