Auto Accident Lawyer Strathmore
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Strathmore, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your car and test for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if valid, move the vehicles to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketching is priceless a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they know about the wreck the speedier they can start working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the accident or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Strathmore, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.