Auto Accident Lawyer Santa Ana
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Santa Ana, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process easier and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your vehicle and watch for bruises.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the collision the sooner they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the collision or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Santa Ana, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.