Auto Accident Lawyer Murrieta
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Murrieta, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your car and watch for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the wreck the quicker they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the crash or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Murrieta, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.