Auto Accident Lawyer Montara
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Montara, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your automobile and test for lacerations.
The life and wellness of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the quicker they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the crash or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Montara, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.