Auto Accident Lawyer Menlo Park
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Menlo Park, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your vehicle and check for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if valid, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to call your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the wreck the sooner they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the crash or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Menlo Park, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.