Auto Accident Lawyer Laguna Beach
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Laguna Beach, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your car and check for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the wreck the quicker they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the accident or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Laguna Beach, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.