Auto Accident Lawyer in Woodland Hills
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Woodland Hills, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process faster and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your vehicle and test for bruises.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the sooner they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the collision or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Woodland Hills, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.